- Reduce over-lubrication and missed lubrications
- Manual lubrication
- Measure and register the amount of grease applied at each point
- Displays planned lubrication amount for each point
- Measures and records grease dispensed at each point
- Built in transmitter to identify transponders
- Can be used on grease nipples without transponders
- Selectable metric or imperial units (cm³, gram, oz or fluid oz)
HOW THE LUBERIGHT DIGITAL GREASE METER WORKS
Computer based system that grants full control over manual lubrication.
LubeRight identifies each lubrication point and displays the correct amount of grease to use.
LubeRight confirms each lubrication point and prevents lubrication points being overlooked.
LubeRight makes it possible to verify lubrication history for each lubrication point.
Lubrication is planned and verified in a PC program (requires LubeRight.NET program license).
other grease lubrication products
our other PRODUCTS
|MODEL||LUBERIGHT 0102510||LUBERIGHT 0102510-3|
|TRANSMITTER||COMMUNICATES WITH TRANSPONDERS||COMMUNICATES WITH TRANSPONDERS WITH BUTTON HEAD NIPPLE|
|Maximum working pressure||10,000 psi / 70 MPa||10,000 psi / 70 MPa|
|Output range||0-1,000 cm³/min||0-1,000 cm³/min|
|Temperature range||-20°C to +40°C
-4°F to +104°F
|-20°C to +40°C
-4°F to +104°F
|Connections||ISO-G1/8 female||ISO-G1/8 female|
|Build options||With transponder or with transponder with button head nipple|
|Optional accessories||LubeRight MKII full kit (with grease meter, USB-cable, case, number labels and mounting tool for transponders)|